• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Monday, August 10, 2009

Inkwads opening at Grass Hut



I'm back from a wonderful weekend in Portland, OR.

Here are pictures of the Inkwads Opening posted on my Flickr.

THANKS to everyone who came out to the show. And everyone who hung out with me. And thank you Dylan's bicycle. And thank you Emily's doll-house. It was really fun to feel like Portland loves me. A huge thanks to Scrappers and Bwana for asking me to do this! And to everyone else at Grass Hut, too. I hope to see you all again soon.


UPDATE: whoops, i had the wrong link posted for purchasing the artwork... it's fixed now. Go here to purchase art from this show.

1 comment:

C. Cilla said...

Hey Tom,
It was good to see you in Portland!
The Weekly paper printed one of your horror covers & one of Hellen's pieces along with a favorable write-up for the show this week.
All right!